Not quite sure what brain fog its? Well if you often find yourself constantly feeling fatigued, distracted, moody and just “off” then you are more than likely dealing with the unwanted effects of brain fog. This certain condition becomes common amongst those who commonly find themselves doing something of every minute of the day. We often become exhausted from our day to day life, however, we don’t do anything to change that. In this article, you’ll learn about all the signs and causes of this brain condition and especially, how to get rid of it naturally!
It is said that a high percentage of people suffer from nutrient deficiencies, sugar overload, a lack of sleep and high amounts of stress. All of these can cause your energy levels to deplete significantly. Our brains rely on steady stream of vitamins and minerals, amino acids, essential fatty acids and glucose from complex carbohydrates, in addition to getting enough rest and relaxation. The important thing to know is that brain fog is easily reparable and will allow you to gain back your sense of clear headedness, focus and joy. To learn how to regain your mind again, keep reading on!
What Are Causes Of Brain Fog?
The main cause typically comes from not getting enough sleep or having a likelihood of always feeling tired and dealing with brain fog. However, you can still deal with this even when you get good amounts of sleep. You might experience ongoing fatigue and low motivation, and the chances are this might have something to do with the quality of your diet. Deficiencies, couples wit sugar, alcohol, refined carbohydrates and caffeine overdose can majorly impact brain function. On a cellular level, it is believed to be caused by high levels of inflammation and changes to three primary hormones that determine your mood, energy and focus; dopamine, serotonin and cortisol. Cortisol is said to be the body’s primary “stress hormone” since it helps keep you awake and alert, while dopamine and serotonin help keep you joyful, motivated and calm.
There happens to be one other factor hat increases the brain fog symptoms and robs you of your usual personality “spark” is, inflammation, which is at the root of most diseases. It is often caused by low grade over-activity of the immune system and is tied to mental disorders like depression. There is said to be one theory behind the underlying reason for brain fog symptoms is that higher levels of inflammatory molecules, including adipocytokines and histamines, stimulate microglia activation.
What Are The Symptoms Of Brain Fog?
If you find yourself dealing with any of these symptoms you often feel the opposite of feeling level headed, calm, optimistic and motivated. If you don’t take care of it will most likely increase the likelihood for symptoms of anxiety and depression. The symptoms of this condition include low energy or fatigue, irritability, trouble concentrating, headaches, forgetfulness and trouble remembering information, low motivation, feeling hopeless or mildly depressed, anxiety, confusion, trouble sleeping through the night or insomnia and lastly, difficulty exercising.
How To Treat Brain Fog?
Try these 7 different natural ways to help you end brain fog:
- Watch Your Sugar Intake But Eat Enough Healthy Carbs
- Cut back on packaged and processed foods that are loaded with sugar, in addition to many other artificial and harmful ingredients such as artificial sweeteners.
- Get Enough Protein And Healthy Fats
- Everyone requires a steady supply of amino acids and essential fatty acids in order to make all of the brain chemicals we need to think clearly. Protein deficiency is caused a lack in certain amino acids, specifically that kinds that are called “essential amino acids”.
- Manage Your Stress
- Higher amounts of stress can increase the production of cortisol, which has side effects including feeling “wired and tired”, weight gain, suffering hormonal imbalances, sexual dysfunction, insomnia, depression, and further anxiety.
- Get Good Sleep
- This is one of the fastest and more reliable ways to improve brain function and get better sleep. Brain fog is typically kicked off by a lack of sleep because it raises cortisol levels, which means you can become more irritable.
- Exercise In A Healthy Way
- Moderated and regular exercise can help balance hormones, improve insulin resistance and help you to get better sleep, all of which are important for fighting fatigue.
- Consider If You Have A Hormonal Imbalance
- Hormonal imbalances such as low thyroid function, adrenal insufficiency and chronic fatigue syndrome can all increase the symptoms of brain fog.
- Address Any Unknown Food Allergies Or Sensitivities
- When people suffer from a food sensitivity but don’t cut out all sources from their diets, they experience gut-related damage that affects brain function.
Brain and Sleep Boost search terms:
- bokep sleep (1)
- sleep aid that does not give brain fog (1)